Pesto is sauce that consist of blended basil and parsley leaves in olive oil, it is traditional recipe also calls for sheep’s cheese and pine nuts.
4 pieces Chicken Thight fillet
2 cups Basil Leaves remove stems
1 cup Parsley Leaves remove stem
1 cup Olive Oil
0.25 cup Pine Nuts or Walnuts
500 grams Pasta
0 Salt and Pepper
How to Cook
1. Wash and dry basil and parsley leaves. Put the leaves in a blender, turn on the blender on high and slowly pour olive oil in. Add pine nuts. Blend till the leaves has broken down and infused with the olive oil. Do not over blend.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. Rub chicken with a little pesto sauce with salt and pepper. Fry for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked. Slice and reserve to one side, making sure it stays warm.
4. In the same pot, add 1/4 - 1/2 cup pesto sauce and heat till leaves turn to dark green. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta and mix everything.
5. Serve with parmesan and chicken fillet on top.