Stir fried noodles with vegetables, tangy and sweet at the same time. Usually served as a street food in Thailand.
12 ounces Pad Thai Rice Noodles
2 tablespoons Butter heat over high fire
0.5 kilo Boneless Chicken Breast sliced in strips
1 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar mix
0.125 teaspoon Red Pepper crushed
0.25 cup Peanuts crushed
3 pieces Stem Onion Leeks chopped
1 piece Lemon quartered
250 grams Bean Sprout (toge)
2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
3 tablespoons White Sugar
0.25 cup Vegetable Oil
How to Cook
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 30-50 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat butter and oil over high fire. Cook eggs for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are firm.
3. Add chicken and cook the meat for 5 minutes or until all sides have lightly browned.
4. Mix in softened noodles, vinegar, fish sauce, and red pepper. Add salt and pepper according to preference. Continue to cook until the noodles are tender.
5. Add bean sprouts and stir for 3 minutes, making sure everything is mixed together well. Serve with crushed peanuts, onion leek, and quartered lemon.