Cordon Bleu is a meat wrapped around more meat and cheese, breaded and pan-fried.
4 pieces Skinless Chicken Breast fillet
6 pieces Cheese slices
4 slices Cooked Ham
0.5 cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs coat
0.25 teaspoon Salt
0.125 teaspoon Pepper
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat baking dish with oil.
2. Place chicken breast between cling wraps and pound until about 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper. Place 1 piece cheese on top of a breast and place ham on top of the cheese. Roll the chicken breast and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with all the chicken breast.
4. Coat chicken rolls with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked and no longer pinkish.
6. Take out the pan and place a cheese slice on top of each roll and return to oven. Bake just until the cheese melts. Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.