Carbonara is a pasta sauce made of eggs and cheese with bacon and pepper.
0.5 .50 All Purpose Cream
0.666666 cup Parmesan Cheese
0 piece Parsley chopped
200 grams Bacon
400 grams Pasta, Linguine or Fettuccine
0 Salt and Pepper
2 Egg Yolks
1 tablespoon Oil
2 cloves minced Garlic
How to Cook
1. In a large pan, boil water and salt, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and arrange in a serving platter.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook bacon until crispy. Cool cooked bacon and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3. Whisk eggs and egg yolk in and add parmesan and cream.
4. Use bacon grease to sauté garlic on low fire until soft.
5. Add the cream mixture while stirring continuously until sauce becomes thick. Season with salt and pepper. Add two-thirds of the bacon, setting aside the rest as toppings later.
6. Pour on top of cooked pasta and top with chopped parsley and bacon.