California Rolls are considered a makizushi, meaning instead of the rice being wrapped in nori, the nori is wrapped by rice.
3 cups Sushi Rice cooked
2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
1 piece Avocado sliced
1 piece Mango sliced
4 pieces Crabstick
0.25 cup Sesame Seeds
4 sheets Nori
1 small Cucumber peeled and sliced in 1/8 inch thick
2 tablespoons Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
How to Cook
1. Mix rice vinegar, salt, and sugar. Heat for 20 seconds until sugar and salt dissolves.
2. Pour sugar-vinegar mixture in the cooked rice and mix.
3. Cut nori in half crosswise.
4. Place the shiny part of the nori face down on a flat surface.
5. Scoop rice and spread it evenly on the nori. Add a line of avocado, crabstick, cucumber, and mango on one side of the rice. Roll the sushi from one end to the other. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
6. Slice into 1/2 inch thick and serve with soy sauce and wasabi.