Breaded Pork Chops
Traditional breaded pork chops have very simple seasoning, letting the pork meat speak for itself.
2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
0.25 cup Breadcrumbs (you can also use panko)
4 chops Boneless Pork Loin (you can also use chicken breast)
2 tablespoon Oil
1 piece beaten Egg
0.5 teaspoon Salt
0.5 teaspoon Paprika
0.125 teaspoon Pepper
How to Cook
1. In a dish, mix all-purpose flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
2. Arrange flour mixture, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs in a line.
3. In a low fire, heat pan with oil.
4. Coat meat in flour mixture, and then dip it in egg, before coating it with breadcrumbs.
5. Cook meat for 5-7 minutes (3-4 minutes if using chicken) per side or until pork is no longer pink on the inside and is golden brown on the outside.