A beef dish that is composed garlic and cubed beef simmered in a soy-based broth.
1 kilo Beef cut into 1 inch cubes
0.25 cup Worcestershire Sauce
0.25 tablespoon Dried Chili Flakes
2 tablespoon Butter
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 piece peeled and minced Head Garlic
0.25 cup Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Sugar
How to Cook
1. Combine salt, pepper, and beef in a bowl and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In another small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and dried chili flakes.
3. Heat pan over medium heat, add butter and oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant and soft.
4. Add beef and sear all side, it would take 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the Worcestershire mixture and continue to cook for 20 minutes.