Tapa is a thinly sliced meat cured overnight and is often served for breakfast with fried rice and egg.
8 1/2 hours
1 kilo Beef Sirloin thinly slice
0.25 pieces Calamansi Juice
0.5 cup Soy Sauce
2 tablespoon Sugar
0.5 teaspoon Salt
0.25 teaspoon Pepper
How to Cook
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a large zip lock bag. Mix until sugar dissolves
2. Add beef, massage to fully coat with marinade. Refrigerate overnight to cure.
3. Drain meat from marinade.
4. Heat pan in a medium low heat, then add oil. When the oil is hot enough, add the meat, making sure not to crowd the pan. Cook for 2 minutes each side.
5. Before serving refry in medium high heat for 1 minute or until lightly brown and crispy.