Tequila sunrise got its name from the way it looks. The grenadine syrup at the bottom and the tequila-orange juice on top.
0.75 cup Fresh Squeezed Oranged Juice
1.5 fluid ounce Tequila
1.5 fluid ounce Jigger Grenadine Syrup
1 slice Orange for garnish
1 Maraschino Cherry for garnish
0 Ice cubes
How to Cook
1. Stir tequila and orange juice.
2. Fill a 12 ounces of glass with ice.
3. Add orange-tequila in the glass.
4. Pour grenadine slowly and let it settle in the bottom.
5. Add a slice of orange and a piece of maraschino cherry on top. Serve