This recipe can be made into pancake mix, just omit the milk, butter, and egg. Keep the dry ingredients in an airtight container and add the wet ingredients when you want to make pancakes.
1 cup Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Butter melted
2 tablespoons Sugar
0.5 teaspoon Salt
1 large Egg
1 tablespoon for cooking Oil
How to Cook
1. In a large bowl; sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
2. Whisk milk, egg, and butter in another bowl.
3. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
4. Heat a large skillet and brush oil.
5. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake patter in the pan. Cook until the surface bubbles, about 1-2 minutes, flip and cook for another minute. Continue with the rest of the batter. Serve hot with syrup and butter.