Granolas can also be substituted for sugary cereals. Making your own granola means knowing what you eat, replacing sugar with honey would not only make you granola tastier, it would also make it healthier.
4 cups Old-fashioned Rolled Oats
2 cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut
2 cups Sliced Almonds
0.5 cup Honey
1.5 small Dried Cranberries
1 cup Dried Cherries
1 cup Roasted Cashews
0.75 cup Vegetable Oil
How to Cook
1. Preheat 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Toss oats, coconuts, dried cranberries, dried cherries, cashews, and almonds in a large bowl.
3. Whisk honey and oil together.
4. Mix honey-oil mixture with the berries and nut mixture.
5. In a sheet pan, spread the batter and bake for 35 minutes. Cool before serving, preferably with milk.