Fritata with Spinach and Mushroom
Frittata is an egg-based Italian dish that describes an open faced omelette. Its ingredients varies depending on what you have on hand, the only staple in a frittata dish is the eggs.
2 cups Spinach stems removed
250 Canned Button Mushrooms
1 pack Fresh Oyster Mushrooms
6 large Eggs
0.5 cup Parmesan grated
2 cloves sliced Garlic
0.5 cup sliced Onion
0.5 teaspoon Salt
0 Dash of Pepper
How to Cook
1. Boil water with 1 teaspoon salt. Add spinach and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool to one side.
2. Sauté mushrooms in butter with garlic and onions in a skillet. Cook until onions are translucent. Remove skillet from heat.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
4. Add eggs, spinach, and parmesan in the cooled skillet and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Add more cheese on top and bake for 2 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve hot.