A different take on a classic dish with simple flavors that enhance the taste without overpowering the chicken’s natural flavor.
4 pieces Chicken Breast deboned and skinned
0.3 cup All Purpose Flour mix
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Butter
0.25 cup Chicken Broth
0.25 cup Lemon Juice
8 pieces Lemon slices
1 bundle Fresh Flat Parsley chopped
1 teaspoon Salt
0.5 teaspoon Pepper
How to Cook
1. Cut chicken breast in half and place it between 2 sheets of cling wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound the chicken into 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Mix flour with salt and pepper. Coat chicken pieces with the flour mixture and shake off the excess.
3. Heat pan over medium fire and cook chicken pieces in olive oil with butter for 3-5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked and browned lightly. Transfer cooked chicken in a serving platter and cover with foil.
4. In the same pan, add chicken broth and lemon juice and cook over low fire for 1 minute. Add lemon slices and continue to cook until lemon slices appear translucent.
5. Turn off heat and return the cooked chicken back in the pan and coat all sides with lemon sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.