Dumplings are an all-time favorite whether steamed or fried. You can even make a separate batch and keep it in a freezer, saving you prep time for future cooking.
3 piece Stalks Scallions chopped
1 bunch Cilantro Leaves minced
3 tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 tablespoon Sesame OIl
1 pack Gyoza Wrapper or Wanton Wrapper
1 small Napa Cabbage
0.5 kilo Ground Pork (you can also use ground chicken)
2 large Eggs
2 inch grated Ginger
1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
How to Cook
1. Slice cabbage thinly, sprinkle with salt, and set aside for 10mins. Squeeze liquid from the cabbage and transfer in a large bowl.
2. Add in the rest of your ingredients (except the wrappers) and mix evenly.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of meat mixture onto the middle of the wrapper and fold it in half.
4. Prepare steamer. Cut a large sheet of baking paper with the steamers circumference and poke holes all over it.
5. Place the dumplings on top of the baking paper and steam for 15 minutes.