Bibimbap is a Korean dish that loosely translates to mixed rice.
4 cups Cooked Rice
16 ounces Bean Spouts
1 bunch Water Spinach
1 small Carrot sliced thinly
0 grams Beef sliced thinly
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
0.5 cup Soy Sauce
2 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon minced Ginger
4 large cloves minced Garlic
How to Cook
1. Mix all marinate ingredients and add beef. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat pan and cook marinated beef for 1-2 minutes. Remove and reserve to one side.
3. Cook beans in the same pan for 1 minute. Remove and reserve to one side.
4. Cook carrot in the same pan for 2 minute. Remove and reserve to one side.
5. Cook water spinach in the same pan for 1 minute. Remove and reserve to one side.
6. Slightly toast rice in the same pan. Place it in a bowl and add reserved meat and vegetables on top.
7. Crack eggs on the top center of each bibimbap bowl.