Bulalo is also known as marrow soup. Beef bones are boiled until the bone marrow melts and infuses with the soup.
1 kilo Beef Shank
1 small bundle Chinese Chard (pechay)
1 piece Corn chopped into 3 parts
1 liter Water
2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 small Cabbage cut into 2x2" cubes
2 tablespoon Whole Pepper Corn
4 stalks Onion Leeks chopped
1 medium Onion
How to Cook
1. In a large pot pour water and bring to boil.
2. Add in beef shanks, onion, and whole peppercorn, simmer for 1 ½ - 2 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Add corn and continue to simmer for 10 minutes or until corn is cooked.
4. Add cabbage, Chinese chard, and onion leeks. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Adjust saltiness with fish sauce before serving.