White Chocolate Snowballs
White chocolate Snow balls has been a favorite of many children because of its sugary coating.
1.5 cups Peanut Butter
0.5 cup Butter softened
16 ounces Package Confectioners' Sugar
3 cups White Chocolate Chips
0.5 cup Unsalted Peanuts
1 cup Esiccated Coconut
How to Cook
1. Mix peanut butter and butter until well blended. Add sugar and continue to stir till smooth.
2. Add 1 cup white chocolate chips and unsalted peanuts in the mixture. Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter and refrigerate.
3. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
4. Put white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt white chocolate in a microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds before putting it back in the microwave.
5. Dip cold batter in white chocolate and roll over desiccated coconut. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.