Filipino coffee lovers have been smitten by Tiramisu because of it being a coffee-flavored dessert. It originated from Italy and is made by dipping lady fingers in coffee.
3 packs Store-bought Lady Fingers (you can also use broas)
3 boxes All Purpose Cream chilled
8 ounces Cream Cheese
0.333333 cup Condensed Milk
2 tablespoons Cocoa
2 cups hot Strong Brewed Coffee
2 tablespoons Sugar
How to Cook
1. Mix coffee and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, and condense milk.
3. Dip the lady fingers in coffee and line in a baking dish till needed.
4. In a 7x11 pan, Add a layer of cream mixture and then a layer of coffee infused lady finger. Continue to layer until cream and lady finger are all used.
5. Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, dust with cocoa powder and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.