Marble slices are half vanilla, half chocolate, what more can you ask for.
225 grams Butter softened
225 grams Caster Sugar
4 pieces Eggs
225 grams Self-rising Flour
3 tablespoons Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven for 350 degree Fahrenheit. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pan and set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time. Add flour, milk, and vanilla.
4. Divide the batter into 2 portions. Add cocoa powder to one. Alternately pour the white and brown batter in the loaf pan. Using a butter knife, swirl it around the batter.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown in the edges.