Mango Panna Cotta
Panna cotta is sweetened cream thickened with gelatin, it is often paired with fruits because of its light texture.
1 cup Ripe Mango pured
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 cup Cream
1.5 tablespoons Gelatin
0.5 teaspoon Clear Vanilla Extract
1 piece Ripe Mango cubed
0.333333 cup Sugar
2 tablespoon Sugar
1 tablespoon Hot Water
How to Cook
1. Mix hot water and gelatin. Stir until gelatin dissolves, set aside.
2. Boil cream, vanilla extract, and sugar in a deep pan. Add gelatin and coconut milk.
3. Split the mixture into 2 portion and add mango puree to one portion.
4. Layer mixture by pouring first portion and refrigerating it for 10 minutes before pouring the second portion.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Add cubed mango before serving.