Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies originated from USA. It is often consumed with milk.
2.25 cups All Purpose Flour
0 teaspoon Baking Soda
0.75 cup Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
12 ounces Bag Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 large Eggs
0.5 teaspoon Salt
0.75 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
0.666667 cup Granulated Sugar
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter and sugars together till the mixture doubles its size and light when scooped.
3. While you beat the butter and sugar mixture, sift and mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add eggs in the butter mixture one at a time and continue to mix just until everything is incorporated. Add vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Stir until there is no trace of flour. Add semi sweet chocolates and stir till evenly distributed.
6. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and arrange 12 pieces per pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges start to brown. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.