Brownies are perfect for chocolate lovers. Freezing brownies is advisable for future cravings. It can last up to 1 month frozen.
1 cups All Purpose Flour sifted
10 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoons Baking Soda
0.75 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup Milk Chocolate chopped
0 Pinch of Salt
1.75 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven for 350 degree Fahrenheit. Line a 9-inch pan with butter and dust with flour.
2. Melt butter in a small pan. When the butter has melted, add sugar and mix till well incorporated.
3. Sift and whisk cocoa, flour, baking soda, and pinch of salt, add it to the butter mixture.
4. Whisk eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture. Make sure to continuously whisk until all is incorporated to avoid cooking the eggs. Stir in the milk chocolate gently.
5. Pour on the prepared pans and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool the brownies in the pan for 10minutes before removing it from the pan. Cut when the brownies has cooled completely.