Philippines doesn’t grow fresh blueberries but that doesn’t stop us from craving a blueberry muffin. Here is a recipe that uses blueberry filling instead of fresh blueberry. It’s soft, fluffy and perfect for an afternoon snack.
100 grams Butter
250 grams Cake Flour
1.5 teaspoons Baking Powder
125 grams Blueberry Filling
18 grams Skim Milk
125 grams Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
75 grams Eggs
180 grams Water
How to Cook
1. Preheat 350 degree Fahrenheit. Line a cupcake pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and mix until incorporated.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and skim milk in a separate bowl. Add half of the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
4. Pour water in the butter mixture and stir until combined. Pour the other half of the flour mixture and mix until no trace of flour can be seen.
5. Cut and fold the blueberry filling and scoop 1-2 tablespoon of the batter to prepared muffin tins.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.