Breakfast burritos can be stored frozen. Thaw and microwave for 5 minutes for a fast and filling breakfast.
4 tablespoon Milk
2 large Tomato diced
2 stalks Chives minced
4 pieces Pita Bread
250 grams Breakfast Sausage
4 large Eggs
How to Cook
1. Remove the sausage skin and cut the meat into bite size pieces.
2. Beat 4 eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add milk and continue to beat till frothy. Add chives.
3. Heat a large pan with oil and add sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sausage is cooked. Remove the sausage from pan and put to one side.
4. Pour the scramble egg mixture in the same pan and stir for 3-4 minutes or until all eggs are cooked.
5. Remove the eggs from the pan and mix it with the sausage bits and diced tomato.
6. Heat pita bread in the pan for 1 minute each side.
7. Assemble burrito by dividing the filling into 4 pita slices and grating cheese on top of each burrito. Roll the pita bread enclosing the filling inside. Serve hot.